Ensuring food safety and quality is increasingly challenging. Staying at the forefront of the latest trends, ahead of issues, and focused where you need to be—delivering the highest quality and value to your customers—is imperative.
Agilent presented posters at the ASMS 2021 Conference demonstrating the latest technology in food safety and authenticity analysis.
These important resources are available now. Register for free access to the following posters:
- Profiling of Vitamin B in Fortified Daily Nutritional Supplements Using LC-MS/MS
- Detection and Accurate Quantitation of 14 Water Soluble Vitamins and 14 Fat Soluble Vitamins in Supplements by LC-MS/MS Triple-Quadrupole
- Compensating Matrix Effect and Low Extraction Recoveries by Adopting Procedural Standard Calibration Approach for Quantification of Mycotoxins in Milk Samples
- Development of the Integrated Solution of Data Processing and Combined Reporting of Multi-Residue Pesticides Analysis using both GC/MS and LC/MS
- Robust and Verified LC-MS/MS Workflow for Screening of Multi-class Veterinary Drug Residues from Various Food Matrices
Sponsored by Aglient.