To ensure that food products remain fresh and edible for as long as possible, strict hygienic conditions must be met, not only in terms of product quality but also during the filling and packaging process. Low-germ packaging materials are essential, especially for microbiologically demanding products such as food and dairy products. A wide range of methods can be used to treat their surfaces.
In this webinar, Julian Priddle, and expert in UV surface disinfection solutions, will talk about the latest light generation technology: pulsed light technology to kill germs on surfaces in just a fraction of a second. Learn through real examples how you can increase production speeds up to 90,000 bph and still rely on >log 4 reduction.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Which global trends are driving the need for greater disinfection requirements;
- How we are going to meet the demand of hygienic conditions and high level of quality food and beverage;
- The challenges of different disinfection processes;
- How UV light-based solutions work and how they can positively impact your production processes and process speed.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, manufacturing and production management, operations, R&D, QM, process, design and chemical engineers, regulatory authorities related to the food & beverage industry, laboratory staff of bottling companies.
- Employees from filling companies and OEMs within the food & beverage packaging industry.
- People who have hygienic requirements in their packaging processes within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Those familiar with filling and packaging processes, ultra-clean and aseptic food packaging, hygienic conditions, product quality, EHS managers.
Speaker: Julian Priddle, UV Application Expert and Product Manager at Heraeus Noblelight
Moderator: Samara Kuehne, Editor, Food Quality & Safety
This webinar is followed by a Q&A. Register now!
Sponsored by Heraeus Noblelight.