What is the primary cause for food recalls?
- 26.8% of all product recalls result from missing, wrong or incomplete product labeling—despite companies already having existing inspection protocols.
- 8.9% of recalls are caused by foreign bodies in packages.
- Process and product quality checks are not automatically made at critical control points (CCP).
- Audit functions are not properly and regularly documented.
To best avoid food contamination with foreign material, it is absolutely critical that proper procedures are established and maintained. Bizerba addresses the aforementioned issues with inspection systems that provide food processing professionals with all-in-one solutions:
- Protecting consumers 24/7
- Full compliance with food regulations and reporting
- Profitable Operational Performance
Learn more about the latest food inspection technologies by downloading a free guideline sourcebook that enables consistent solutions for food production safety.
|Full Traceability||Ability to document that merchandise has left production with optimal quality. No stress over potential damage to your brand.|
|Safe Closing||Competent critical control points with packaging. Clean and leak-proof seals ensure safety.|
|Correct Labeling||All products are labeled with precise positioning. Crystal clear legibility of all product information.|
|Economical Production||Flawless product packaging ensures time and cost savings. Less destruction of costly raw materials, food consumables, and energy has a positive effect on your environmental balance.|