Dan Kroll is chief scientist for Hach Homeland Security Technologies, a division of Hach Co. (Loveland, Colo.). He is also the author of the book “Securing Our Water Supplies: Protecting a Vulnerable Resource.” Reach him at 970-663-1377 x2637 or DKROLL@hachhst.com.
You Might Also Like
Explore This IssueFebruary/March 2007
Also By This Author
- Allman. Timothy. 2003. Drinking water distribution system modeling for predicting the impact and detection of intentional contamination, Masters Thesis, Colorado State University, Dept of Engineering, Fort Collins Colorado, Summer.
- Englehardt, Terry. 2005 E-mail message to author. November 7th.
- GAO 2003. “Drinking Water Security: Experts’ views on how future federal funding can best be spent to improve security” GAO-04-29.
- Hickman, Maj. Donald C, USAF, BSC, 1999.“A Chemical and Biological Warfare Threat: USAF Water Systems at risk,” Counter Proliferation Paper No. 3, USAF Counter Proliferation Center, Air War College.
- Hoffbuhr, J.W., 2002. “Waterscape: An Executive Perspective. Water Follies” Journal of the American Water Works Association. 94:6.
- Kroll, Dan. 2006. Securing the Water Supply: Protecting a Vulnerable Asset. Pennwell Publishing. Tulsa, OK.
- Office of Science and Technology Policy, The White House, 2003. The National Strategy for the Physical Protection of Critical Infrastructures and Assets.