Nine Whole Foods Market stores in Northern California are voluntarily recalling some decorated (iced) cookies from the self-service cookie displays because the products contained egg allergen that was not listed on the product sign. The store in Napa is also recalling a decorated (iced) cookie because the product contained wheat allergen that was not listed on the product sign.
All affected products have been removed from store shelves. The affected cookies are iced in the shape of eggs, bunnies, or chicks and were available unwrapped in the self-service bulk cookie displays. The products were sold on or before April 14, 2017.
The cookies were sold in the following locations in Northern California:
- 777 The Alameda, San Jose, CA 95126
- 390 Coddingtown Mall, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- 4800 El Camino Real, Los Altos, California, 94022
- 3682 Bel Aire Plaza, Napa, California, 94558
- 1001 Galleria Blvd., Roseville, California, 95678
- 2001 Market Street, San Francisco, California, 94114
- 6910 McKinley St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- 911 Soquel Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
- 201 W. Napa Street, Sonoma, CA 95476